Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So, this is the most recent picture I have of my sister and I. It's from Thanksgiving where we were  taught how to make homemade tamales. 
I'm on the right, and, one would think through my diligent look that I was successful at my attempt to make homemade tamales. Unfortunately, I was terrible, and gave up soon after this picture was taken. 
Heather however, was great and made stellar tamales (I think the Martha Stewart apron had something to do with her success.) This does however sum up what we love; eachother, and even more so FOOD. 
This blog is an attempt for her and I to not only share this love for one another, but, to include you as well! It will give a unique observation on how two individuals, so similar, and yet so different, eat their way through each day and try to survive the cultural pressures put on us as women. 

Now, its Heather's turn.

2 comments:

  1. You guys are awesome. I'd like to see a post about pasta please.

    ReplyDelete