Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sad but true, the picture in the post below is in fact the most recent picture of my sister and I. We have vowed though to take more pictures together....we will do it for our readers!

I'm posting about one of our favorite, common loves...the love of good coffee. No matter where we are, or what we are doing, if I am with my sister, we will ALWAYS stop for a coffee. The rules of drinking caffeine after a certain time are forgotten and instead the opportunity to sit in a cafe and drink a latte will always win out. The above picture is a latte from our favorite coffee place from our hometown, Broadway Cafe. Many amazing conversations took place at our beloved coffeehouse; vanilla non-fat latte for Elizabeth, mocha with organic milk for Heather. Just typing that brings a smile to my face.
I promise to post many more shared loves between my sister and I here. I hope you enjoy them. I hope it makes you too smile when you think of all the wonderful memories that can be had around good food.

Bon Apetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment