Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday Farmer's Market

So far the weekend has shaped up nicely! I had an exciting Friday with a special dinner and accounting final. oohhhh yes, the perks of grad school. 
So, I've been in a serious food rut and am slowly trying to get myself out. Last night after a long run, I concocted this 'mexican type dinner of simmered black beans and ground turkey. Over lettuce and tomatoes it was rather tasty and super super filling!!!

This morning, I got up and was still relatively full from last night's concoction, so made some iced hazelnut coffee. I've been wanting to check out the Collingswood Farmer's Market here in South Jersey, and seeing how nice it was this morning, knew it was a perfect opportunity! 

Such a great farmer's market! I was really impressed!

Pretty plants

Great fresh Produce

Yummy baked goods
I couldn't resist this 'fat free' peach muffin. I originally wanted blueberry, BUT, keeping with changing it up went for the peach. Although it was good, I was hoping for more peach pieces then the three I had. Oh well. (Pardon the asphalt landscape, couldn't wait to share!)
It was a great morning at the Collingswood Market. Next time I hope to try out Haddonfield's market!  

No comments:

Post a Comment